4-9 July 2022, Toulouse, France
The "Cambridge Workshops of Cool Stars, Stellar Systems and the Sun" are held biennially and have evolved to be the premier conference series for cool star research.
Registration fees and important dates:
- Early bird (until April 6): 375€
- Regular (April 7 - May 18 23h59 CET): 430€
- Late (May 19 - June 09 23h59 CET): 550€
- End of registration: June 09 (23h59 CET)
- End of registration: June 30 (23h59 CET)
- Conference dinner (Thursday): 60€
- Accompanying guest: 80€ (gives access to the cocktail on
Monday and the conference dinner on Thursday)
- Rates of the optional excursions on Wednesday (multiple choice) and Saturday (Pic du Midi) will come soon. A separate registration form will be open for this.
The registration to Cool Stars 21 is a two-step process:
on this link
to start your registration and pay the registration
fee. Warning #1 : this step will not be
validated until you complete the payment form. Make sure to get
your credit card or bank details (if you choose the bank
transfer option) nearby. Warning #2 : do not
cancel the registration process at the payment step, or you will
not be allowed to start the procedure again with the same email
address (a different email address would do the trick, though).
Warning #3 : participants affiliated to a
French laboratory should NOT use their lab's credit card, but
choose the "bon de commande" option in the payment interface.
- Once the first step is completed, you should receive a
confirmation email from AzurColloque, and a second email with an
invitation to complete your registration (this message may take a few hours to be sent). Click on the link in the email and fill the form. You're done!
If something goes wrong or if you need any help, just send an
email to the LOC
Registration and grant request:
Grants will cover the early bird registration fee and the
Conference dinner. If you plan to apply for financial support, we ask you to wait until the SOC decision before registering. If your grant request is approved, you will have access to a separate, free of charge registration channel.
To cancel your participation, send an email to the LOC. 100% refund will be offered if (1) the cancellation is done less than 60 days after the registration and (2) the cancellation is done before June 1st.